How to Make Bead Cluster Earrings
Learn how to make bead cluster earrings with this easy jewelry making video. These pretty bead cluster earrings are perfect to wear out in the evening to a party, but you can use the same technique for a more laid back pair.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeEarrings
- Wire cutters
- Round nose pliers
- Flat nose pliers
- Ear wires
- 2 jump rings
- 6 eye pins
- 12 beads
- Taking a eye pin, thread 2 beads onto it.
- Grasping the round nose pliers, hold them close to the end of the bead.
- Push the end of the eye pin down to create a 90 degree angle.
- Move the pliers to the upper portion and push the pin over and around the nose of the pliers to create a loop.
- Move the pliers to inside the loop and wrap the wire around to attach. Using the wire cutters, cut any excess and use the flat nose pliers to flatten any wire poking out.
- Repeat for all beads.
- Open the jump ring, attach 3 beads and the ear wire. Close the jump ring.
- Repeat to the other earring/beads.
Read NextCrystal Bangle Stacking Bracelets