Girly Crystal Flower Necklace
If you like sparkly, feminine jewelry making designs, then this Girly Crystal Flower Necklace is right up your alley. Make this fun and flirty crystal necklace to add a girly touch to any day or night look. It's just the hint of subtle glam you're looking for!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Project TypeNecklace
- five 10mm Swarovski crystal flower links (I am using four in rose and one in fuchsia)
- eight 3mm jump rings
- two 6 1/2-inch chains (I am using 1.5mm spiral chain)
- a clasp with a tag
- two pairs of pliers
- Open a jump ring and attach two flower links; close the jump ring. Open another jump ring and attach your chain of two flower links and another flower link. Continue like this until you have linked all your flowers together. ( I added the fuchsia color flower link to the side instead of the middle because I like the asymmetrical look!)
- Open a jump ring and attach one length of chain and the flower links; close the jump ring. Do the same for the other side of the flower links. Open a jump ring, attach the other end of the flower links, attach the other length of chain, and close the jump ring.
- Open a jump ring and attach your clasp and one end of the chain; close the jump ring. Open another jump ring (this is your last jump ring!!) and attach the other half of your clasp and the other end of the chain; close the jump ring.
Read NextDollar Store Wrap Bracelet