DIY Chained Heart Valentine Earrings
Making Valentine jewelry doesn't have to be all about red and pink! With chunky chain links and industrial heart charms, these DIY Chained Heart Valentine Earrings are sweet yet edgy. They even double up the chain for a twist on traditional dangle earrings.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Project TypeEarrings
- two ear wires
- two 3mm, 4mm, and 5mm jump rings
- two 2-inch lengths of chain
- two heart charms
- round nose pliers
- flat nose pliers
- Using the cutters, cut two 2-inch lengths of chain.
- Using the pliers, open all the jump rings.
- Take the 5mm open jump ring, thread both ends of the length of chain onto it, and close.
- Take the 3mm open jump ring (it is helpful to handle the jump ring using your tools), and thread the heart charm onto it. Then, finding the middle point of the chain, thread that link onto the jump ring. Close the jump ring.
- Take the 4mm jump ring and thread the ear wire and 5mm jump ring (holding the length of chain together) onto it and close the jump ring.
Read NextDangle in a Hoop Beaded Earrings