Margot Potter, Cocktails Cupcakes Crafts
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Video hostess, on-air talent, actress, vocalist, designer, lifestyler, glue-ru, trend forecaster, and writer, Margot Potter has published seven books on jewelry making and design and an e-book on personal branding . She’s worked with and designed for most of the biggest companies in DIY. With hundreds of hours onstage and in live unscripted TV, she co-hosted weekly DIY on the FLY craft segments on WBIR Channel 10 Knoxville’s Live at Five at Four and appeared monthly on the Channel 10 noon show. Margot was an on-air guest product expert on QVC for 11 years. She was also a contestant on TLC’s Craft Wars in the memorable A Christmas Craftastrophe episode. She recently appeared as a finalist in the DIY Star Competition on Home and Family TV. She’s a classically trained actress, versatile vocalist, gifted wordsmith, on camera guest, and hostess with the most-est.
Equally comfortable at the writer’s desk, in the design studio, onstage or in front of the camera, she’s been a professional performer for 24 years, and a DIY lover ever since she held her first Crayola.
Margot’s first full length hardcover book about surviving and thriving after 50 debuts Spring 2017 with Sterling Publishing.
Projects on AllFreeJewelryMaking:
- 1920's Flapper Beaded Necklace
- Bright Beaded Necklace
- Cascade Earrings
- Chaos in Pearls Necklace
- Charmed I'm Sure Bangles
- Charming Metal Flower Earrings
- Charming Textured DIY Bangles
- Colorful Jump Ring Choker
- Colorful Multistrand Pearl Necklace
- Crafter's Motto Cuff
- Drop Dead Gorgeous Necklace
- Eerie DIY Eyeball Necklace
- Fairy Circle Necklace
- Fashionable DIY Halloween Bracelets
- Flavor of the Month Bottle Cap Necklaces
- Golden Globes Necklace Set
- Hammered Metal DIY Earrings
- Hand Stamped Horseshoe Necklace
- Hand Stamped Metal Bracelet Patterns
- Happily Ever After Necklace
- Hopeful Romantic Necklace
- How to Make a Necklace with Photo Pendant
- Keepsake Destination Pendant
- Metal Heart DIY Pendant
- My Boo Halloween DIY Jewelry Set
- Naughty or Nice Earrings
- Pucker Up Cuff
- Really Rosy Charm Bracelet
- Scribbled Wire Bracelet and Earrings
- Shiny Metal Stamped Homemade Earrings
- Silver Superhero Cuffs
- Spider Queen Necklace
- Sprinkle Stash Necklace
- Thrifty Clothespin DIY Necklace
- Vampire Vial Necklace
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Erin Pruckno, Thanks, I Made It
- Sandra D. Halpenny
- Gloria Uhler, Domestic Diva
- Julia Ann Cain, Oh Julia Ann
- Rebecca Utermohlen, My Girlish Whims
- Allison Cooling, The Quiet Lion
- Mylene Hillam, Mill Lane Studio
- Deborah Roberti, Around the Beading Table
- Zoraida Bros, Art-Z Jewelry
- Jennifer and Kitty O'Neil, Running with Sisters
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials