We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the Blogger: "There are times when you want your handmade earrings to have a more sleek and modern look and using elfin earring wires, elven or almond earring wires, can do just that. It's easy to source shepherd hooks or french earring wires, but finding elfin earring wires is a little more difficult. This tutorial will show you how to quickly and easily make your own. The beauty is, you can make them in any color or size to suit your design."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Project TypeEarrings
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Radiate sparkle and shine with this beautiful Bohemian Rhapsody DIY Necklace. Blend amethyst and gold hues together to create the… Continue reading: "Bohemian Rhapsody DIY Necklace"
36 Bangle Bracelet Tutorials
Beginner Beading Tutorials
11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
Seed Beads Guide for Beginners
11 Free Seed Bead Patterns
14 DIY Bracelet Designs
Beebeecraft Wire Wrapped Design--How to Make Bracelet with Beads and Wire
How to Make a Pendant: 45 DIY Pendant Projects
16 Free Jewelry Making Projects for Beginners + 8 Basic Tips
12 Quick Jewelry Projects
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials