Beebeecraft Tutorials on how to Make Beautiful Glass Cabochon Bracelet
"Pearl bracelet is very popular among girls. If you wanna make bracelet for girls, you can never miss today’s Beebeecraft tutorial on how to make beautiful glass cabochon bracelet with pearl beads! Today, I will show you a very easy bracelet making idea. You just need to prepare some pearl cabochons. You can decide different colors on the blanks as you like. It is actually an easy to follow instructions for both green hands and experienced jewelry makers. So just give it a try."
NotesYeah, this easy bracelet making tutorial just take me some minutes to finish it. it’s very easy to make, you can finish it in two steps! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me or leave a comment.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedGlass Beadmaking
Bead Project TypeBracelet
- 6x3mm Half Round White Plastic Pearl Cabochons
- 19.5x14x2.5mm Brass Flat Round Cabochon Connector Setting
- 4x0.5mm Brass Jump Rings
- Jewelry making tools Iron Long Nose Pliers
- Glue Gun
- Put the pearl cabochon on the blank settings and fix them with glue gun;
- Make more pearl cabochon settings, the quantity of cabochon settings depend on your wrist length.
- Use jump rings to connect all finished cabochon setting one by one;
- Hang a lobster clasp on the one end, and a short chain on the other end of the bracelet.