We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
LIMIRI's principals, Lisa Avery and Miriam Smith, are Yin and Yang—and Yang and Yin—and a mesh of creativity and inspiration. They are friends, business partners, and the product developers of Quick Snippers® and have entered the world of arts and crafts as manufacturers, introducing their first product. They strive to introduce a portfolio of other tools and products in the industry, as well as an array of concepts, projects, and kits to the marketplace, particularly those crafted with paper materials. They are creative by nature and passionate about sharing their visions and ideas with others.
Quick Snippers is a clever concept for artists, designers, and crafters. The combination of six cutting mechanisms in one portable tool offers a simple, handy, and useful addition to any crafter's kit or purse. The scissor blades are deliberately sized slightly smaller than any design scissors currently on the market, and they are able to create intricate and unique design cuts. To illustrate, LIMIRI is planning to launch a product line of jewelry—one-of-a-kind creations made using paper materials and Quick Snippers!
It was with thoughtful consideration that Lisa and Miriam developed Quick Snippers, and it was because of thoughtful choices of better lives for themselves and others that they came up with their first invention. Along the way, Lisa and Miriam came to realize that crafting is fun, resourceful, AND therapeutic—benefits everyone needs. Jewelry making adds an extra "spice" to the mix, and www.AllFreeJewelryMaking.com exhibits a great selection of materials and tools to utilize.
LIMIRI hopes others take the opportunity to "get back to the basics" with their craft tools and simply experience handmaking personal artistic creations. They are sure to enjoy the therapeutic downtime of paper crafting, and LIMIRI highly recommends Quick Snippers be at their fingertips!
LIMIRI looks forward to displaying more creations and project ideas and is pleased to have recently welcomed crafter and designer Maria Soto as a guest designer for LIMIRI's paper-made jewelry creations.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Pearls and Polka Dots Chain Bracelet will make you feel like a royal queen every time you slip it on. The elegant pearls mixed… Continue reading: "Pearls and Polka Dots Chain Bracelet"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Teardrop Necklace and Earring Set
- Beebeecraft Wire Wrapped Design--How to Make Bracelet with Beads and Wire
- Beebeecraft Tutorial on How to Make Beaded Dangling Hoop Earrings
- Beebeecraft Original DIY - How to Make Beaded Chain Tassel Earrings
- Turquoise Teardrop Copper Necklace
- Sapphire Chandelier Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorial on How to Make a Pair of Glass Pearl Dangle Earrings
- Easy Beebeecraft Tutorial on How to Make a Pair of Chip Gemstone Bead Chain Earrings
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials