Bejeweled Software Company
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Bejeweled Software Company was founded in 2001 by Barbara Carleton. At the time she was a part-time jewelry designer and full-time software developer. Barbara put both skills to work to create a software program to help her start a jewelry business.
“I was selling mostly to friends and at home parties but my goal was to get into stores. I learned how important it was to be able to quickly order parts for my orders, price my jewelry accurately and look professional with line sheets, price lists and invoices. There is also the record keeping that is required for taxes.”
One day while visiting an online forum, Barbara realized that many other jewelry designers were asking the same question, “How do I price my jewelry and keep track of inventory?”
“It was at that point that I knew I had a software concept that would be a benefit to other jewelry designers” recalls Barbara. She continued to develop her program making it user-friendly and intuitive. “I wanted the program to be very easy to use so that people with very little computer skills would be able to use it and be productive right away,” said Barbara.
The Jewelry Designer Manager software program was first released in 2001 with a new version, the Pro, added in 2003 and the Deluxe in 2005. The Premier was released in 2014. “Our customers give us feedback and suggestions on how to improve the program and we try to implement as many features as possible. Our goal is to help our customers with their jewelry business so that they can make a living doing what they love. Whether they are just starting out or have been in the business for years this jewelry software program will help them get organized so they can spend more time making jewelry!”
Bejeweled Software Company is located in San Diego.
Bejeweled Software Company Links:
Bejeweled Software Company Reviews on AllFreeJewelryMaking.com:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Spice up some simple silver hoops with this awesome video tutorial for how to make bead earrings. Tapered Seed Bead Dangle Hoops add a… Continue reading: "Tapered Seed Bead Dangle Hoops"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Turquoise Teardrop Copper Necklace
- Sapphire Chandelier Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorial on How to Make a Pair of Glass Pearl Dangle Earrings
- Easy Beebeecraft Tutorial on How to Make a Pair of Chip Gemstone Bead Chain Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on how to Make Beautiful Glass Cabochon Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials