We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Diamond Tech is a manufacturer of stained glass, mosaics, beadmaking, and fusing supplies. In addition to products, Diamond Tech offers a plethora of expert information, product specifications, useful tools, projects, and photos on its website www.DiamondTechCrafts.com.
Table of Contents
For 28 years, Diamond Tech has been providing stained glass, mosaics, beadmaking, and fusing supplies to crafters around the world. In addition to Diamond Tech products, we are also the online source for learning by providing information, specifications, photos, and videos for each of our crafts and crafting products. Our FREE project ideas, patterns, reference guides, and expert advice are only a click of a button or a phone call away.
In 2008, DTI won the CHA “Innovations Award” for the Fuseworks™ Microwave Kiln. The current additions of Fuse Art Decals, “Simply Fused” Project Book, and Fusible Shapes continue to add to the success of this product line.
We are constantly striving to bring products to the consumer to enhance creativity. We value our customer and bring only the best quality products at the best possible value.
- Coral Reef FIsh
- Ebony and Ivory Pendant
- Glass Bottle Necklace
- Ming Fling Bracelet
- Poppy Fields Bracelet
Diamond Tech seeks to bring people toward two kinds of development: inner growth as creative, thoughtful individuals, and social development as tolerant, caring members of a community. Throughout its history, Diamond Tech has worked towards these goals by fostering the creative arts through mosaics, glass fusing, lampworking, jewelry making, and stained glass.
As lifestyles become more global and relationships to tradition continue to change, individual expression and social interaction encouraged through the creative arts will continue to be very meaningful to people regardless of where they live. It is our belief that the satisfaction of developing a creative lifestyle in a non-competitive, supportive environment is the antidote to the ambitious, often dehumanizing, regimented world of today.
Diamond Tech craft products are available from your favorite craft and hobby dealer or wholesaler throughout the United States. Our Store Finder will help you find one near you. www.diamondtechcrafts.com.
Press Release: Simply Fused Glass Fusing Book
Press Release: New KraftyBlok Stands
Press Release: New KraftyBlok Sizes
Press Release: Fuse Art Decals
5600 Airport Blvd, Suite C
Tampa, FL 33634
(800) 937-9593 toll free
(813) 806-2923 x 4
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Spice up some simple silver hoops with this awesome video tutorial for how to make bead earrings. Tapered Seed Bead Dangle Hoops add a… Continue reading: "Tapered Seed Bead Dangle Hoops"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Red And Gold Valentine Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Pineapple Bracelet With Glass Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Drop Glass Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make A Wrapped Necklace
- How To Use Donut Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Angle Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Gemstone Beads Bangle
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Red Pompon Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making A Pink Pearl Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials