Fusion Beads is a woman owned and operated, Seattle-based company. When Mari Eriksson, owner and CEO, opened the Fusion Beads retail store in 1997, it was her dream come true – an expression of her lifelong passion for beads. By offering engaging classes, an exciting selection of products and a visually inspiring retail environment, the Seattle store became central to the beading community. Seven years later, in 2004, she brought Fusion Beads online to build a global beading community for sharing creativity, expertise and tips on beads and beading.
Our mission is to bring you a well-organized and easy-to-use site filled with information, inspiration and high-quality, fairly priced products – in other words, the best bead shopping site ever! We want to share our love for beading and help you discover the joy of creating handmade jewelry. We invite you to put a colorful sparkle in your life with beads!
Fusion Beads Projects and Tutorials on AllFreeJewelryMaking:
- Autumn Glory DIY Bracelets
- Autumn Sun DIY Bracelet
- Autumn Sunset DIY Bracelet
- Bewitching Drop Earrings
- Chianti Classico DIY Bracelet
- Hocus Pocus Chainmaille Bracelet
- Intarsia Peyote Stitch Bracelet
- Mermaid Magic DIY Bracelet
- My Little Tree Wire Wrap Pendant
- Out on the Town Pearl Bracelet
- Rain Falling on Pumpkins Peyote Stitch Bracelet
- Sugar Skull Bead Loom Pattern
- Witch's Walkway DIY Bracelet
Read NextBeadStyle Magazine
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters! Right now!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use