We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Chronicle Books is a publishing company that specializes in award-winning books for adults in children. The books they publish cover a wide range of subjects and genres, from architecture and art to children's books and horror. The common denominator between the numerous publications from this company is quality content and good writing. The company also sells self-publishing services, for those who are ambitious or just want to create a personalized gift.
Chronicle Books has been in business for over 50 years; Phelps Dewey established the comp nay in 1968. The company was bought by Nion McEvoy in 1999. Chronicle Books has published books on a variety of topics throughout its growing history.
Whatever subject you're interested in, you'll guaranteed to find high quality material at Chronicle Books. The company strives to "create and distribute exceptional publishing that's instantly recognizable for its spirit, creativity, and value."
Reviews on AllFreeSewing
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Spice up some simple silver hoops with this awesome video tutorial for how to make bead earrings. Tapered Seed Bead Dangle Hoops add a… Continue reading: "Tapered Seed Bead Dangle Hoops"
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials