Aim Straight Handmade Earrings
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the Blogger: "These fun and funky earrings make use of a Nunn Designs arrow toggle bar to create the centerpiece. The Sammunat beads, made from polymer clay, are extremely light and make these earrings very "wearable" despite their substantial size. We have used two slightly different Samunnat beads to provide a degree of playfulness. Freeform wire wrapping compliments the Boho style of these earrings. We've used a small sea glass bead to help stabilize the bracelet bar."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeGlass, Metal, Miscellaneous
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeEarrings
- 2 Nunn Design Arrow Toggle Bar - Antique Silver
- 2 Nunn Design Itsy Triangle Charm / Stamping Tag - Antique Silver
- 4 Nunn Design 9mm Textured Oval Jump Ring - Antique Silver
- 2 Samunnat Bindu Round Small 14-15mm - Black / Camel / Silver
- 2 Cultured Sea Glass Bead Round 4mm - Jet Black
- 2 Ear Wire French - Silver
- 2 Eye Pin 2 inch 20g - Silver
- 2 Jump Ring 4mm 21g - Silver
- 1 foot Wire - 24 Gauge - Non-Tarnish Silver
- Super New Glue® (optional)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials