String Art Pendant or Brooch
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"String art is a popular trend in crafts and home decor. Now you can use this technique to make unique and personalized jewelry items like brooches and pendants. This project uses about half of a block of polymer clay, some basic jewelry tools, and thread to make this eye-catching pendant or brooch. You can use this technique to make jewelry items shaped like a heart, a star, your initial, or your home state! This project would make a great gift idea!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStitched
Bead Project TypeBrooches, Necklace
- polymer clay
- thread or thin twine
- basic common pins or tiny wire brads
- jewelry hardware like a necklace chain or a pin clasp
- wire cutters
- needle nose pliers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials