Bead & Wire Jewelry Exposed
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Bead & Wire Jewelry Exposed
Gifted by Margot Potter
Reviewed by Kelly Spence
Get an inside look at bead and wire jewelry design secrets from the experts when you peruse the pages of Bead & Wire Jewelry Exposed, a stunning collection of unique and unexpected jewelry projects from veritable masters of the art. A collaborative effort from craft gurus Margot Potter, Fernando DaSilva, and Katie Hacker, this extensive jewelry making guide book is a collection of 50 fabulous designer projects that explore new territory on the bead and wire jewelry making terrain.
This is bead and wire jewelry like you've never seen it done before. If you're tired of the same humdrum beading patterns and wire-wrapping tutorials and are looking for a new challenge, the projects of Bead & Wire Jewelry Exposed will come as a breath of fresh air. There's nothing obvious, expected, or typical about these jewelry designs. Potter, DaSilva, and Hacker have created projects that take usual supporting role players, like memory wire and cone ends, and put them center stage. Wire becomes the star of the show as it cascades in strands from projects like the Fire & Spice and the Fireworks necklaces, and cone ends are put on full display in projects like the Cascade earrings and the Evening Topaz necklace.
The 144 color pages of this epic jewelry project book are pure bliss for jewelry crafters and designers. Find jewelry projects featuring colored wire, metallic wire, crinkle wire, memory wire, secondary materials, chain and tassels, tubing, leather, silk, and more. You'll delight in these innovative designs and find endless inspiration from the 50 full-color, step-by-step, pictured project tutorials. If jewelry-making is your art of choice, this is a project book you want in your collection.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Princess Beaded Bracelet Pattern is a truly regal piece, elegant yet understated, like the woman who wears it. It has a bit of… Continue reading: "Princess Beaded Bracelet Pattern"
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Round Pearl Necklace Pendant
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Pair of Pearl Earrings
- Cute Crystal Beaded Heart Tutorial
- Assorted Bead Storage Tray from Bead Storage Solutions
- French Knitter from Clover
- Spotlight on Wire Book
- Tiny Container Bead Storage Tray from Bead Storage Solutions
- Peyote Stitch Book
- My Friendship Bracelet Maker
- New Dimensions in Bead and Wire Jewelry
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Red And Gold Valentine Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Pineapple Bracelet With Glass Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Drop Glass Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make A Wrapped Necklace
- How To Use Donut Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Angle Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Gemstone Beads Bangle
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Red Pompon Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making A Pink Pearl Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials