Peyote Stitch Book
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Stitch Workshop: Peyote Stitch
Gifted by Kalmbach Books
Reviewed by Maggie Kmiecik
If you've recently learned how to peyote stitch or have been stitching for a while now, this book is for you. Stitch Workshop: Peyote Stitch comes with 27 projects with full color illustrations and step-by-step instructions that will have you creating professional looking pieces in no time.This book takes all the simple basic peyote techniques and combines them to create incredibly intricate projects that even a beginning beader can mimic.The beginning includes mini tutorials on all the basic stitches you will need to use for these projects and other basic stitching techniques. You'll be amazed at the quality of jewelry you'll be producing just by combining the same techniques you've already been using!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- The Big Book of Beading Patterns
- Cute Crystal Beaded Heart Tutorial
- The Absolute Beginner's Guide: Making Metal Clay Jewelry Book
- Tiny Container Bead Storage Tray from Bead Storage Solutions
- French Knitter from Clover
- Peyote Stitch Book
- My Friendship Bracelet Maker
- Making Connections
- Bead & Wire Jewelry Exposed
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials