Looking for a moment of instant calm? Make these soothing Serenity Earrings and you will be at peace anytime you wear them. Combine gorgeous beads with flexible colored beading wire to create these stunning DIY earrings. Making these easy-to-make wire earrings will be a simple and quick process. Life can get a little hectic sometimes, so take a moment to enjoy the peacefulness that comes from crafting these beautiful earrings and the tranquility that arises from wearing this calming accessory set.
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeGlass, Crystal, Miscellaneous
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeEarrings
If you love these DIY earrings be sure to check out this matching Serenity Necklace!
- Trios™ Serenity wire set (Bone, Green Turquoise, Flourite)
- 2mm x 2mm Soft Flex® Sterling Silver Seamless Crimp Tubes - 6 crimps
- 3mm x 3mm Soft Flex® Sterling Silver Seamless Crimp Tubes - 2 crimps
- Sterling Silver Ear Wires - 1 pair
- 5mm Sterling Silver Open Jump Rings - 2 jump rings
- 2 inch 24 gauge Sterling Silver Eye Pins - 2 eye pins
- 9mm Sterling Silver Bead Caps - 2 bead caps
- 3mm Blue Turquoise Rondelles - 8 rondelles
- 6mm Green Turquoise Squares - 2 squares
- 3x6mm Green Fluorite Cylinders - 4 cylinders
- 11x16mm Green Aventurine Faceted Tear Drops - 2 drops
- 11x16mm Unakite Tear Drops - 2 drops
- 7x9mm Swiss Blue CZ Faceted Briolettes - 2 briolettes
- 4mm Champagne CZ Faceted Rondelles - 2 rondelles
- Crimping Pliers
- Mighty Crimpers
- Chain Nose Pliers
- Round Nose Pliers
- Use 1 eye pin to string 1 Green Fluorite cylinder, 1 bead cap, and 1 Blue Turquoise rondelle. Form a wire wrapped loop that attaches to 1 ear wire.
- Use 2 1/2" of Bone wire to string one 2mm x 2mm crimp tube and 1 Unakite drop. Pass back through the tube, leaving a loose loop of wire around the drop, and crimp. String 1 Blue Turquoise rondelle and 1 Green Flourite cylinder. Set aside.
- Use 2 1/2" of Green Turquoise wire to string 2mm x 2mm crimp tube and 1 Swiss Blue CZ briolette. Pass back through the tube, leaving a loose loop of wire around the drop, and crimp. String 1 Champagne CZ rondelle and 1 Blue Turquoise rondelle. Set aside.
- Use 2 1/2" of Fluorite wire to string one 2mm x 2mm crimp tube and 1 Green Aventurine drop. Pass back through the tube, leaving a loose loop of wire around the drop, and crimp. String 1 Blue Turquoise rondelle and 1 Green Turquoise square. Set aside.
- Use the free ends of each wire to string one 3mm x 3mm crimp tube and 1 jump ring. Pass back through the tube, leaving a loose loop of wire and placing each wire so that the drops are somewhat even in length, and crimp.
- Attach the jump ring to the eye pin.
- Repeat Steps 1 to 6 for the second earring.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters! Right now!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use