Easy Wire Flower Earrings Using a Loom
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"This easy wire work earrings tutorial uses an inexpensive loom designed for yarn, to form the flowers. Finer wire wraps around each of the peg to create this funky fun design."
Project Type: Make a Project
Bead Type: Wire
Time to complete: Under an hour
Bead Technique Used: Chainmail/Wirework
Bead Project Type: Earrings
Difficulty Level: Easy
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Simply Stunning DIY Pearl Earrings
- 10 Minute Pearl and Crystal Earrings
- Two-Minute Ear Cuffs
- Anthro Knockoff Earring Tutorial
- Hypnotic Crystal DIY Ear Cuff
- How to Make Earrings with Wire: 5 Sculptural Earring Patterns
- Hinged Green Earrings
- Woman-of-the-World Bead and Wire Earrings
- Sky's End Earrings
- Pearl Teardrop Dangling DIY Earrings
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Scrolling Spiral Wire Ring
- Simple Wire Ring or Ring Base
- Wrapped Peach Aventurine Ring
- Golden Snitch Wire Ring
- Wire Wrapped Circle Ring Tutorial
- Bohemian Midi Ring
- Floating Opal Blossoms Bracelet
- 32 Free Online Beaded Bridal Jewelry Patterns
- Sparkle and Stardust Bracelet
- Royal Purple DIY Multi-Strand Necklace