Sweet Hearts Bracelet
Looking for a gift for a little light of your life? This precious Sweet Hearts Bracelet is a cute and crystalline bracelet for little girls (or not so little girls!) The snowflake starbust pattern is a great pattern for this DIY bracelet that incorporates the simplicity of a beaded bracelet with the complexity of wire design. The fuchsia pink color makes this a vibrant DIY jewelry piece that endears it to all ages. Learn how to make this sweet beaded bracelet with this full tutorial!
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeGlass, Crystal
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeBracelet
- 1 pk #2519839 Size 11 Fuchsia Luster Czech Glass Seed Beads
- 1 pk #34719059 145pc Starter Pack - Silver
- 1 pk #32024 360' #8 Monofilament - Clear
- 1 pk #34733049 40g Pink Silver-lined 6-0 E-Beads
- 1 pk #34713117 40pc 6mm Cracked Glass Bicone Rose
- #4501 Bead Crimping Pliers
- #4477 Parrot Beak Memory Wire Cutter
1. Cut a 60” length of monofilament. Slide the filament through the loop on one side of a heart toggle and fold in half. Slide a crimp tube over both ends of the monofilament and close the crimp snug up against the heart toggle.
2. (See detailed image of bead weaving pattern). Slide one fuchsia bicone onto both ends of monofilament then separate into two strands. Thread each strand going in different directions, through one seed bead. Separate the monofilament into two strands, top and bottom.
3. Thread the following onto the top strand: e-bead, seed bead, three e-beads, seed bead, e-bead, seed bead, nine e-beads.
4. Continue by threading the bottom cord back through the beads you just strung, starting with the last beads in the following pattern: four e-beads, skip one e-bead, four e-beads, and one seed bead.
5. Thread the top monofilament strand from step 2 through the seed bead next to the bicone from step 2. Weave the cord through an e-bead, a seed bead, an e-bead, skip an e-bead, and weave through another e-bead, a seed bead, an e-bead, and through the last seed bead from step 4. Pull the cords tight to form the heart shape.
6. Repeat steps 2-5 six more times, then thread both strands through one more fuchsia bicone.
7. Use a crimp tube to connect both strands to the loop on the other side of the toggle clasp.
Read NextBeadalicious Memory Wire Bracelet