Golden Flower Charm Bracelets
These two Golden Flower Charm Bracelets are the perfect gift for your daughters. Simple, yet adorable, these DIY bracelets are easy-to-make and fun to wear. This free DIY jewelry tutorial teaches you how to make bracelets with memory wire and flower pendants. Your daughters will love the elegance the gold wire lends to their bracelets; and, they will equally love the fun and youthful feel the flower pendants give their charm bracelets. These jewelry making ideas will put a smile on your daughters' faces every time they wear them.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeBracelet
- Round Nose Pliers
- Parrot Beak Pliers
- Gold Flat Memory Wire (x1)
- Gold Flower Cluster Pendant (x1)
Techniques to Know:
- Form a Loop
Large Flower Bracelet:
1. Remove the chains, jump rings and charms from the large flower. These pieces will be used in the adjustable bracelet.
2. Cut a single coil of bracelet memory wire.
3. Form a loop to one side of the wire. Attach the smaller of the flower loops to the wire.
4. Form a partial loop at the other end of the wire, this should fit into the large loop of the flower. If the bracelet is too large, trim off a small section and form another loop.
Adjustable Flower Bracelet:
1. Cut a 1 1/2 coil of bracelet memory wire, approximately 12” in length.
2. Form a loop at each end of the wire.
3. Bend each loop inwards and overlap the loops over the opposite ends of the wire, making the bracelets adjustable.
4. Using the jump rings from the accent, attach the three charms to the bracelet
If you like this project, be sure to download the free eBook, 13 Free Jewelry Patterns From Prima Bead, that it appears in!