Hearts and Barbed Wire Leather Bracelet
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"Not all heart jewellery has to be girly-girl. For those girls who prefer their jewellery to have a little attitude, this faux barbed wire leather bracelet strung with a variety of heart beads is edgy, yet comfortable to wear. The barbs, made from pearl white leather cord, look sharp but feel soft against your skin. Each barb is made from a sliding knot which makes it easy to slide it along the leather cord to get even spacing between the beads."
NotesThis tutorial shows you how to turn sliding knots into faux "barbed wire."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeCrystal, Glass, Miscellaneous
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeBracelet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Red And Gold Valentine Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Pineapple Bracelet With Glass Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Drop Glass Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make A Wrapped Necklace
- How To Use Donut Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Angle Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Gemstone Beads Bangle
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Red Pompon Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making A Pink Pearl Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials