Hearts and Barbed Wire Leather Bracelet
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"Not all heart jewellery has to be girly-girl. For those girls who prefer their jewellery to have a little attitude, this faux barbed wire leather bracelet strung with a variety of heart beads is edgy, yet comfortable to wear. The barbs, made from pearl white leather cord, look sharp but feel soft against your skin. Each barb is made from a sliding knot which makes it easy to slide it along the leather cord to get even spacing between the beads."
NotesThis tutorial shows you how to turn sliding knots into faux "barbed wire."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeCrystal, Glass, Miscellaneous
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeBracelet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
These magnificent Moonlit Purple Wire Wrapped Rings should be your next wire wrapping jewelry project. As wire wrapping tutorials go,… Continue reading: "Moonlit Purple Wire Wrapped Rings"
- Autumn Memory Wire Bracelet
- Heart Clasp Bangle Bracelet
- Yellow Flower Beaded DIY Bracelet
- Spellbinding Stashbuster DIY Bracelet
- Beadalicious Memory Wire Bracelet
- Wire Wrapped Agate Cuff Bracelet
- Glam Black and Gold Beaded Bracelet
- Wire and Seed Bead Bracelet
- Archipelago Memory Wire Bracelet
- 20 Gorgeous Wire Bracelet Patterns
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials