DIY Swarovski Cube Earrings
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"How to make DIY Swarovski cube earrings at home in a few easy steps. This project takes approximately 10 minutes. Materials needed: round nose pliers, chain nose pliers, bent nose pliers, clippers, 2 headpins, 2 spacers, 2 squaredelles and 2 swarovski cubes. Wire wrapping is an important skill for lots of jewelry, and this tutorial is a good way to practice it, with step by step instructions as you figure it out!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeEarrings
- Round Nose Pliers
- Chain Nose Pliers
- Bent Nose Pliers
- Wire Cutters
- 2 2 inch 24 gauge silvertone head pins
- 2 8x8mm silvertone squaredelles
- 2 6mm clear swarovski spacers
- 2 8x8mm amethyst swarovski cubes
Practice makes perfect with the loop. You may feel like it's impossible to make it look good at first, but do it a few times and each one will be better than the other!
Take the headpin and string on the cube, squaredelle, then spacer.
Grip the headpin with roundnose pliers and bend the headpin around, so it's facing down at 45 degrees.
Readjust the roundnose pliers so the bottom arm is under the curve, then bend the wire around the pliers again. The wire will face down at 45 degrees the other direction.
Readjust the pliers so the bottom arm is in the loop, and bend the wire down underneath, completing the loop. The wire should be parallel to the ground.
Grip the loop with your chain nose pliers, and wrap the wire around the vertical headpin underneath the loop, until the entire headpin area is covered.
Clip the excess wire with your wire cutters as close as possible.
Squeeze the clipped wire with your chain nose pliers so no edge is sticking out.
Bend open the leverback loop with pliers.
Put the earring look into the leverback loop and twist the loop closed again.
Your earring is finished! Now just complete the steps again to have your pair!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Ready to make a stunning peyote stitch bracelet that will look fabulous all year round? Follow this step-by-step tutorial to learn how… Continue reading: "Pastel Waves Peyote Stitch Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Red Pompon Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making A Pink Pearl Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Pair of Pearl Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Round Pearl Necklace Pendant
- Beebeecraft Tutorial on Making a Pair of Pearl Earrings
- Leather Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Your Own Fresh and Cute Beaded Drop Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Heart-pattern Leather Necklace with Pearl Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making Starfish-pendant Necklace with Pearl Beads and Crystal Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on How to Make Earrings with Glass Beads and Pearl Beads
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials