We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Add a little bit of glitz and old Hollywood glamour to your next ensemble with these Ice Crystal Earrings. These DIY earrings are like mini chandeliers for your ears. You can pair these gorgeous beaded crystals with a little black dress, button-up blouse or t-shirt and jeans. Who says you can't look fabulous on a budget? There's no need to fork over your next paycheck for these earrings because it doesn't cost much to make them. Prepare to have your ears glazed in ice and style.
From the blogger: "Tiered earrings made on a chandelier fitting add a touch of elegance to an otherwise casual outfit. Teamed with a T-shirt and jeans you can dress up your look quickly and easily with a pair of long, dangly chandelier earrings. And they don't need to be really elaborate to give you the look - you only need a few Swarovski crystals for a really sparkly effect!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeCrystal, Metal
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeEarrings
To go with your icy crystal earrings, find a necklace or bracelet in this hot collection of winter jewelry! 24 Winter-Ready Jewelry Designs
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials