Ribbon Pearl Earrings
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"An extremely beautiful handmade ribbon pearl earrings for very beginners of jewelry making! Follow these 4 easy steps and you can make this kind of pearl earrings. There must be many unused jewelry and dress in your storage; that's it! You can get a lot of jewelry making materials for this handmade ribbon earrings project. If your recycled materials are not available, purchase some from craft stores or online from Beebeecraft, which will cost just less. Then with the simple materials, a pair of beautiful ribbon pearl earrings will be created by you!"
NotesToday’s ornaments are made with easy materials, which can be found on Beebeecraft quickly. Prepare some ribbon, pearl beads and some findings, you can make the earrings sucessfully.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedGlass Beadmaking
Bead Project TypeEarrings
- 8mm White Pearlized Glass Round Beads Strand
- 15mm White Pearlized Glass Round Beads Strand
- Ribbon Pinch Crimp Clamp End
- Clip-on Earring Component
- 15mm green ribbon straps
- 4.0cm*0.7mm Silver-color Iron Eyepins
Make dangles: slide a 8mm white pearl, a 15mm pearl bead onto the 4cm iron eyepin, and make a loop in the end.
Cut a length of green ribbon and fold like the picture.
Fasten the ribbon with the pinch crimp clamp end.
Link the pearl component and the ribbon together by the loop.
Attach earring hooks to finish the ribbon pearl earrings.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
These Simple and Colorful Seed Bead Loom Bracelets are a great way to try out different beading designs and patterns. A bonus to this… Continue reading: "Simple and Colorful Seed Bead Loom Bracelets"
- 3-Minute Red Bead Earrings
- Green Emerald Victorian Filigree Drop Earrings
- Blue Jasper Dangle Earrings
- Tapered Seed Bead Dangle Hoops
- 5-Minute Hoop Earrings 3 Ways
- 5-Minute Cluster Earrings
- Quick Coral Drop Earrings
- Sapphire Crystal Drop Earrings
- Ice Crystal Earrings
- Easy and Gorgeous Geometric Earrings
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Musical Note Wrapped Necklace
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Braided Bracelet With Wood Beads
- Metallic Crystal Wrap Bracelets
- Just Peachy Layered Chain Necklace
- Tie Dye Shell Jewelry
- Wood And Clay Flowered Earrings
- Olivine Earrings
- Leanne Earrings
- Upcycled Christmas Bell Earrings
- Wire Wrapped Swirl Statement Necklace
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials