Winter Crafting: 32 Holiday Jewelry Patterns
Jump into the Christmas spirit with these super gorgeous holiday jewelry projects!
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Tis the season to brush up on your handmade jewelry skills! This collection of Winter Crafting: 32 Holiday Jewelry Patterns will keep you looking undeniably fabulous for the entire Christmas season, while keeping your DIY jewelry collection alive and fresh. It can be tricky finding Christmas jewelry patterns that are festive and chic, but this collection of gorgeous holiday patterns has got you covered.
It doesn't matter if you are looking for trees, snowflakes, sparkle, or just the classic red and green color combination, this stunning collection of holiday jewelry has everything you need. Plus, who doesn't love some great homemade jewelry projects that can double as some stunningly wearable winter jewelry as well?
However, this collection expands beyond only focusing on Christmas, and brings you some seriously dazzling New Year's jewelry bling too! This collection has it all, whether you're going to an ugly sweater party, a sparkling formal event, or simply doing some last minute Christmas shopping, there is going to be something fun and festive in this collection for you!
Table of Contents
Classic Red and Green DIY Jewelry
You can never go wrong with the classic red and green jewelry. Christmas time is all about over wearing your favorite pieces of green and red jewelry because there is no way it won't be fashionable. However, you need some new DIY jewelry projects to spruce up your color-festive collection, then check out these truly beautiful homemade jewelry crafts. Whether you are wearing them apart or together, you can't go wrong by wearing either of these extremely festive colors or any of these undeniably festive jewelry pieces.
Don't let the winter blues get the best of your DIY jewelry! Check out this collection of winter jewelry to keep you looking fresh all year round! Winter Fashion: Jewelry Making Tutorials for Winter
Lovely Christmas Tree DIY Earrings
Whether you want to create some wire, beaded, paper, or metal DIY earrings, this versatile collection of Christmas Tree Earrings will have you completely covered. Plus, these gorgeous handmade earrings range from fun and festive to glamour chic goddess. You can choose to keep these amazing patterns all to yourself or share them by crafting some super unique and thoughtful DIY gifts for your friends! There is a pair of holiday earrings fit for any occasion in this super unique collection; so, don't hesitate to expand your horizons.
Exquisite Snowflake Holiday Jewelry
Nothing says stunning winter jewelry like snowflakes! These super goregous snowflake jewelry patterns are fantastic for dressing up at holiday parties or simply using as wearable winter jewelry. Choose any number of snowflake designs and get started on expanding your DIY jewelry collection. The best part of these adorable DIY jewelry patterns is when the snow melts your earrings don't have to, so you can wear them whenever you're feeling particularly in the holiday spirit!
Loving the snowflake jewelry look? Be sure to check out this collection: 42 Snow and Ice Jewelry Designs
Sparkling Star and Rhinestone Jewelry
Your holiday jewelry collection could never be complete without incorporating some serious bling! This gorgeous list of amazing rhinestone jewelry projects are perfect for those New Year's Eve parties where sparkling like a disco ball is all the rage. Plus, these dazzling DIY jewelry projects double perfectly as formal jewelry for any kind of holiday occasion. Plus, everyone could use a little extra twinkle in their life, so don't miss out on these glitzy glamorous homemade jewelry projects.
What is your favorite piece of Holiday jewelry?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
This Floating Opal Blossoms Bracelet will mesmerize anyone who sees it! The golden seed beads and delicate opal crystals give this… Continue reading: "Floating Opal Blossoms Bracelet"
- Black as Night Necklace
- DIY Christmas Color Block Earrings
- Pleasant Present Crystal Earrings
- Sparkling Rhinestone Cuff Bracelet
- Spectacular Handmade Halloween Chain Necklace
- Upcycled Christmas Bell Earrings
- How to Make Jewelry for Easter: 24 DIY Jewelry Tutorials
- Crystal Lantern Earrings
- Snow Cone Filigree Earrings
- Precious Pumpkin Beads
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Charming Gemstone Memory Wire Bracelet
- Polymer Clay Santa Head
- Gemstone-dangle Hoop Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Ribbon Asymmetric Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Flower Resin Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Strawberry Clay Bracelet
- Feather Clay And Rhinesone Rings
- Long Beaded Aventurine Pendulum Necklace
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Flower Resin Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Alphabet Braided Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials