Shades of Autumn Bracelet
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
The Shades of Autumn Bracelet is the perfect fall accessory to wear when the leaves start changing. The bead colors perfectly mimic the season. Try jewelry making with beads this fall season.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeBracelet
- 19 (1 package) - Russet Red Funky Oval Button Cultured Pearls 4-5mm / 15 Inch Strand (PEP-0002)
- 17 (1 package) - Copper Red Round Potato Cultured Pearls 8mm / 15.5 Inch Strand (PEC-2050)
- 26 (1 package) - Bronze Gold Oval Button Cultured Pearls 4.5mm / 16 Inch Strand (PEC-2007)
- 12 (1 package) - Golden Yellow Cultured Funky Keishi Pearls 12-15mm 15.5 Inch Strand (PEC-2035)
- 19 (1 package) - Yellow Gold Funky Oval Button Cultured Pearls 4.5mm / 15 Inch Strand (PEC-2011)
- 14 (1 package) - Olive Green Cultured Pearls Round Oval Potato 6.5-7.5mm (PEG-1007)
- 20 (1 package) - Czech Fire Polish Glass Beads 3mm Round Old Rose AB (50) (BCP-3338)
- 18 (1 package) - Czech Fire Polish Glass Beads 3mm Round Copper Iris (50) (BCP-3314)
- 27 (1 package) - Czech Fire Polish Glass Beads 3mm Round Smoke Topaz AB (50) (BCP-3316)
- 13 (1 package) - Czech Fire Polish Glass Beads 3mm Round Apollo Gold (50) (BCP-3309)
- 20 (1 package) - Czech Fire Polish Glass Beads 3mm Round Topaz AB (50) (BCP-3311)
- 15 (1 package) - Czech Fire Polish Glass Beads 3mm Round Olivine AB (50) (BCP-3376)
- 120 (1 package) - Miyuki Delica Seed Beads 11/0 "Transparent Metallic Rose Gold Luster" DB115 7.2 GR (DB-115)
- 6' (1 package) - Soft Flex Best Beading Wire Antique Brass .014 Inch - 30 Ft. (XCR-5005)
- 10" (1 package) - Beadsmith Antique Brass Color Craft Wire 24 Gauge - 20 Yards (WCR-4207)
- 2 (1 package) - Vintaj Natural Brass Filigree Cone End Caps For Beads (2) (FCO-1058)
- 2 (1 package) - Antiqued Brass Cone Flower Bead Caps 6mm x 3.5mm (50) (BMB-6469)
- 2 (1 package) - Antiqued Brass 5mm Round Seamed Beads (25) (BMB-1504)
- 1 (1 package) - Vintaj Natural Brass Lobster Clasps 12mm (2 Clasps)(FCL-2565)
- 1 (1 package) - Antiqued Brass Chain Necklace Extender With Ball End - 3 Inch (x10) (AXC-2729)
- 12 (1 package) - Economy Brass Crimp Beads 2mm x 1.5mm (100)(FCR-1252)
- Using your Flush Cutters (XTL-5600) cut six pieces of beading wire at one foot long each. Secure one end of each piece of beading wire with a Bead Stopper (XTL-3000).
- Onto the first strand thread five and a half inches of alternating 4mm-5mm russet red oval button pearls (PEP-0002) and 3mm old rose AB fire polish beads (BCP-3338). Secure the opposite end with another Bead Stopper.
- Repeat process, threading each of the additional five strands with five and a half inches of alternating pearls their corresponding color of fire polish beads. The pairings are as follows:
- PEC-2050 with BCP-3314
- PEC-2007 with BCP-3316
- PEC-2035 with BCP-3309
- PEC-2011 with BCP-3311
- PEG-1007 with BCP-3376
- Once you have strung all six strands, remove the Bead Stopper from one end and thread one inch of 11/0 transparent metallic rose gold luster Miyuki Delicas to each of the strands. Secure this end with the Bead Stopper once more.
- Remove the other Bead Stopper from the opposite end. Once again, thread an inch of 11/0 transparent metallic rose gold luster Miyuki Delicas to this end of each of the strands. Secure this end with the Bead Stopper once more.
- Cut two pieces of the vintage brass colored wire at five inches long each. Create a wrapped wire loop on one end of each.
- Remove the Bead Stopper from one end of the bracelet once again. Onto each of the six strands thread a crimp bead, but do not crimp yet. Thread each of the strands though the wrapped wire loop on one of the two pieces of vintage brass colored wire, back through each crimp bead and several of the consecutive beads on each strand, and crimp each of the crimp beads. Trim off all excess wire from this end of the bracelet.
- Repeat the previous step on the other end of the bracelet using the other piece of vintage brass colored wire.
- Thread the piece of wire protruding from one end of the bracelet through an antiqued brass filigree bead cone and through a 5mm antiqued brass round bead. Repeat this step on the other end of the bracelet.
- Create the beginning of a wrapped wire loop on each end of the bracelet. Before you complete the wrapping, thread one of the loops through the last link of the antiqued brass extender chain (you may cut the extender chain down if you so desire). Thread the other loop though the loop on the antiqued brass lobster clasp. Complete the wrapped loop at both ends and trim off all excess wire.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Turquoise Teardrop Copper Necklace
- Sapphire Chandelier Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorial on How to Make a Pair of Glass Pearl Dangle Earrings
- Easy Beebeecraft Tutorial on How to Make a Pair of Chip Gemstone Bead Chain Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on how to Make Beautiful Glass Cabochon Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials