Industrial Neon Bracelet
Even though dainty and darling bracelets are always in style, sometimes it is fun to find a new twist on a classic tradition. This Industrial Neon Bracelet combines the elements of a delicate ribbon, metal washers, and bold colors to create a lovely, modern jewelry piece that you can make for under two dollars. The beautiful fuchsia and turquoise hues are vibrant and bright, and complement the strong, industrial look of the metal washers. Learn how to make a bracelet that is edgy, yet feminine with this printable tutorial for a thrifty homemade bracelet.
- Design Master Color Tool Spray – Fuchsia Bright
- Design Master Color Tool Spray – Turquoise
- Mod Podge – Gloss
- Ten metal washers in two sizes
- Sponge brush
- Fiskars Amplify Scissors
- Spray paint washers with the Design Master Color Tool Spray with three coats to ensure full coverage. Allow each coat to dry before applying the next one.
- Use a sponge brush to apply a coat of Mod Podge to the washers to seal the color and add a texture. Brush on smooth for a slick finish. Pounce the Mod Podge to create a textured look on the turquoise colored washers. Allow to dry completely.
- Repeat the Mod Podge application two times to ensure it is sealed.
- Cut a 15” piece of coordinating ribbon using the Fiskars Amplify Scissors to ensure a clean cut.
- Thread the ribbon through the washers to create a layered look.
- To wear the bracelet tie in place with a bow.