We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the Blogger: "Pom poms are so cute and they never go out of style! You can use them to make a cute and fun bracelet. Combine them with a twisted cord and you can have a wrap bracelet with a modern, but also fun, twist. This DIY bracelet is an ideal project for beginners in jewelry making and it's so versatile. This girly pom pom bracelet can be made in a small amount of time and uses materials that you can easily find!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeBracelet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Stitch up a beautiful intricate design with this tutorial for a Stunning Beaded Zigzag Bracelet. This free jewelry pattern creates an… Continue reading: "Stunning Beaded Zigzag Bracelet"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Turquoise Teardrop Copper Necklace
- Sapphire Chandelier Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorial on How to Make a Pair of Glass Pearl Dangle Earrings
- Easy Beebeecraft Tutorial on How to Make a Pair of Chip Gemstone Bead Chain Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on how to Make Beautiful Glass Cabochon Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials