Classy Leather Beaded Necklace
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the Blogger: "Make a beautiful and easy-to-wear leather necklace with textured purple-shaded beads. This stunning necklace is perfect for fall and can be worn with almost any outfit. It's design is ideal to add an interesting touch to your outfit. The stingray leather cord adds a unique element to this necklace. An unusual combination of classic beaded necklace and edgy leather cord make this necklace a show stopper! Make it in any color and bead combination you want."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeGemstone, Miscellaneous
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials