Morse Code Bracelet
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"These Morse Code Bracelets are a wonderful way to keep a loved one's name and birthday close to your heart, or spell out a favorite quote or bible verse. They make great friendship bracelets, and they're a fun way for kids to trade "secret" messages with their friends. You can wear your bracelet doubled, if your message is longer than your wrist, or make a necklace using the same techniques! Check out the tutorial for a handy Morse Code chart, and make a Morse Code Bracelet with a message that's special to you!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeGlass, Metal, Seed
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeAnklet, Bracelet, Necklace, Other
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials