Easy Floral Bib Necklace
This Easy Floral Bib Necklace by Ruby Violet is a simple and fabulous necklace you can make in minutes! All you need is this cute kit and some glue to put together this very trendy jewelry project.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeNecklace
- Necklace Kit (SKU: 940836)
- First, you're going to string the silky cord through the loops in the filigrees, and then knot the cord.
- Next, you can arrange the filagree pieces any way you like. I call this the "skeleton" on which the embellishments will reside.
- When you like how you have it, place the brads through the loops on the ends of the filagrees to connect them together. It's really easy, just like closing an envelope with a brad. Now attach the dangle charm. In this kit, it's the pretty gold leaf shown above. It's different for every kit.
- Now the excitement begins. Simply glue down the embellishment pieces any way you like! Don't worry too much about what you glue it on. You can glue it on to anywhere on the brass filagree skeleton. Let dry for 5 minutes or so.
- Now, bedazzle with some gems, let dry some more, and get ready to be AWESOME, girlfriend! And there are 11 more necklace kits to be awesome with! You could make five of these for under $40 for your mother, sister, best friend, daughter, teacher...I hope you love these as much as I did designing them for you!