Beaded Berry DIY Necklace
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
"Pay tribute to southern summers with this free pattern for a blackberry necklace. This DIY necklace is made with a versatile seed bead pattern that could also be used to create raspberries."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeGlass, Seed
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Bead Technique UsedStitched
Bead Project TypeNecklace
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Beautiful Beaded Snowflake Earrings
- 75+ Best Free Bead Weaving Patterns
- Gisela Stitch Pattern
- Scarlet and Black Bracelet
- Crazy Sparkle Crystal Net Necklace
- Enviable Green Crystal Earrings
- Floral Spiral Rope Bracelet
- Glittering Flowers Bracelet
- How to Bead the Double St. Petersburg Chain
- Crystal Radiance Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials