Easy Glam Right Angle Bracelet
By: Debbie Singleton from butterfliesandbaubles.com
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the blogger: "Try mixing up your beads for a totally new look using the right-angle bead stitch. This shiny, glam bracelet will turn heads with its sparkle. This project uses neutral colored beads; so, you can wear it with multiple outfits. The cool neutral gold and black colors mixed with crystal beads will twinkle in the light. This is just a very simple and easy weave that you must try. This bracelet is great for an evening out to draw attention. The neutral colors make it a must for your wardrobe."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeCrystal, Glass, Seed
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Bead Technique UsedStitched
Bead Project TypeBracelet
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Beautiful Basic Right Angle Weave Bracelet
- Evening Sparkle Bracelet
- Golden Guinevere Bracelet
- Beaded Tennis Bracelet
- Crystal On Right Angle Weave Bracelet
- Easy Glam Right Angle Bracelet
- Beginner Right Angle Weave Bracelet
- Tila Bead Openwork Right Angle Weave
- Peach Freshwater Pearl Necklace
- How to Right Angle Weave: 18 Right Angle Weave Beading Patterns
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Use Leftover Beads: 27 Super Stash Buster Beading Projects
- Beaded Hemp Wrap Bracelet
- Garden Inspired Shawl Pin
- Fat Lady DIY Harry Potter Necklace
- Rose DIY Resin Earrings
- Missoni Knockoff Necklace
- DIY Anthropologie Purl One Bracelet
- The Julie Necklace
- Wedded Bliss Beaded Kumihimo Necklace
- Square Stitch Bracelet Tutorial