Nunn Design Summer 2014 Collection
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Summer is not all neon colors and braided bracelets. With the Nunn Design 2014 Summer Collection, you can create fabulous jewelry pieces for summer that have a charming, but edgy appeal. This summer collection is comprised of a myriad of charms and findings to help you create customizable DIY jewelry creations. Starting to design your DIY jewelry can be tricky; so, these helpful charms will inspire you to make your own jewelry creations. These elements of inspiration are truly summer-oriented. Anchors, sea horses, coral, feathers, owls, twig connectors and toggles, wishbones, bees, hearts and crown charms are all pieces that are part of this collection of metallic jewelry pieces.
With Nunn Design, quality and attention to detail are what we've come to expect, and the Summer 2014 collection certainly does not disappoint. Nunn Design consistently makes beautiful findings and jewelry components to help you realize and elevate your own gorgeous jewelry creations. This season they have listened to consumer wants and trends by incorporating in popular elements. For example, anchors, sand dollars, coral, and sea horses reflect the well-loved summer nautical trend. Cute owl, starfish, and butterfly charms can stand alone as pendants or be incorporated into DIY charm bracelets. Alongside the dozens of metal charms, you will find mini-links (that can be filled with resin), brass stampings, toggles, earwire hooks, and more. From Eiffel tower charms to feathers, there is something for everyone in this collection.
A stunning mix of trendy and classic, these elements are sure to help you create memorable homemade jewelry creations. From regal designs to rustic pieces, the creative possibilities are truly endless. The inspirational elements of this Nunn Design Summer 2014 collection are a must-have for this season and beyond.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Win a selection of Pewter Border Metal Stamping Blanks!
- Enter for your chance to win the Sparkling Swarovski Crystals 2017 Preview Giveaway!
- Win an i-loom!
- Chance to Win a Dollar Bead Club Monthly Bead Box!
- Win a Wow! Melt-It! Powder Medley!
- Chance to Win the Ultimate Resin Jewelry Kit!
- EnviroTex Lite Pour-On High Gloss Finish Review
- Learn to Bead & Make Jewelry 201 Online Class
- Chance to Win Our Favorite Bernat DIY Yarn!
- Chance to win Sunny Bead Embroidery Kit!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Pineapple Bracelet With Glass Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Drop Glass Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make A Wrapped Necklace
- How To Use Donut Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Angle Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Gemstone Beads Bangle
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Red Pompon Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making A Pink Pearl Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials on Making a Pair of Pearl Earrings
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials