Silvery Bubbles Bracelet
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
This stunning Silvery Bubbles Bracelet undulates with ease, using nothing more than the even count peyote stitch! The trick to wavy seed bead patterns like this one is to mix different bead sizes. Wear this piece to add a pop of pizzazz to your outfit. Though it may look intricate, it is actually quite easy to create this wavy beaded bracelet look. If you are looking for a new peyote bead pattern to tackle, then try this beautiful bracelet project. This glamorous looking bracelet is sure to be a new favorite in your collection.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStitched
Bead Project TypeBracelet
- Miyuki Delica Seed Beads 15/0 Metallic Steel DBS021 4 GR
- Miyuki Delica Seed Beads 11/0 Steel Metallic DB021 7.2 Grams
- Miyuki Delica Seed Beads 10/0 Steel Metallic DBM0021 8 GR
- Czech Seed Beads 8/0 Silver Lined Black Diamond (1 Ounce)
- Czech Seed Beads 6/0 Black Diamond Silver Foil Lined 1 oz
- Crystal Fireline Braided Beading Thread .006 Inch 50 Yd
- English Beading Needles Size 12
- Gun Metal Plated Ribbon Pinch Crimps Cord Ends 10mm or 3/8 Inch
- Gun Metal Plated Open Jump Rings 6mm 19 Gauge
- Gun Metal Plated Closed Jump Rings 8mm 18 Gauge Gunmetal Plated
- Gun Metal Plated Curved Lobster Clasps 12mm
- Gorgeous Necklace Grosgrain Ribbon 3/8 Inch "Jet Black"
Looking for a new bracelet pattern to tackle? Wrap bracelets are all the rage lately, and there are so many different variations of this jewelry-making trend. Check out this collection to learn How to Make a Wrap Bracelet: 42 Ways
If you are not already familiar with peyote stitch, please watch our instructional video on flat even count peyote stitch before continuing. Thread about three yards of Fireline thread onto your needle (you may need to add on thread at some point). Add a stopper bead to the end, leaving about an eight inch tail.
Thread on eight of the 15/0 Delicas. This is your first row ad well as the first half of your second row. Complete eleven rows* using the 15/0 Delicas. (*The beginning and end of this bracelet is where you will adjust for your desired length. Eleven rows at each end will result in a bracelet that is roughly seven and a half inches long. If you require your bracelet to be longer or shorter, add or omit rows as necessary during this step.)
Complete the next three rows using 11/0 Delicas.
Complete three more rows, this time using 10/0 Delicas.
Complete three more rows, this time using 8/0 Czech seed beads.
Coming to the crest of the first bubble, add only two rows of 6/0 Czech seed beads.
Begin to reduce the bubble by following steps 3-6 in reverse.
Complete three rows using 15/0 Delicas.
Repeat steps 3-8 four additional times to complete the body of the bracelet.
At the end, add eleven rows (or however many necessary to achieve desire length) of the 15/0 Delicas.
Tie an overhand knot between two beads and weave in the remainder of the thread.
Remove the needle, and add it to the thread at the opposite end of your bracelet. Repeat the previous step on this end of the bracelet. Trim off all excess thread.
Cut two sections of the black grosgrain ribbon at one inch long each.
Thread three more feet of Fireline onto your needle.
Fold each section of ribbon in half and sew the open ends to the last two rows of beads on each end of the bracelet. Tie the Fireline off on the last stitch of each ribbon end using a double overhand knot and trim off excess thread.
Place each ribbon end into a gunmetal ribbon crimp and carefully squeeze closed. For added security, add a tiny amount of E6000 adhesive (XTL-1053) to each end before inserting into the crimps.
Open three 6mm gunmetal jump rings.
Add one to each of the ribbon crimps.
To one of the open jump rings add an 8mm closed jump ring.
To the other jump ring add another 6mm open jump ring.
To that last open 6mm jump ring add the lobster clasp.
Close all jump rings once more.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
- 24 Free Peyote Stitch Patterns
- Pastel Waves Peyote Stitch Pattern
- Glittering Diamonds Bracelet
- Intarsia Peyote Stitch Bracelet
- Mixed Bead Peyote Stitch Bracelet
- Silvery Bubbles Bracelet
- Color Block Bracelet
- Learn How to Peyote Stitch: Even Count, Odd Count and Tubular
- Two-Drop Peyote Beaded Beads
- Spirited Peyote Stitch Ring
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Teardrop Tree Of Life Pendant
- Gemstone Hoop Necklace
- Diy Pearl And Filigree Leather Earrings
- Red And Gold Valentine Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Pineapple Bracelet With Glass Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Drop Glass Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make A Wrapped Necklace
- How To Use Donut Beads
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials