Simple and Quick Paper Bead Bracelet
Because paper beads are so quick and easy to make, it can be easy to create piles and pile of them. Use this paper bead jewelry idea to make a Simple and Quick Paper Bead Bracelet out of the collection you've created!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeBracelet
- Beading wire (recommended: beading craft wire)
- Toggle closure
- Paper beads
- Crimping beads
- Measure your wrist or neck (adding at least one half inch for comfort) and cut beading wire double the size of your measurement
- Lay out your beads in the order that is pleasing to you (using your measurement).
- Thread one crimp bead through the wire, then thread one half of the closure. Loop the wire back and through the crimp bead again.
- Adjust the crimp snug up against the closure with the 2 strands of wire next to each other (not stacked on top of each other).
- Using the flat nose pliers, flatten the crimp bead down on the wire to secure the closure, leaving the wire tail.
- String the beads onto the wire in your desired pattern.
- Thread the tail from step 3 back through the beads on the wire burying the end (cut if needed).
- Thread the second crimp onto the wire, and then thread the second closure. Loop the wire back through the crimp bead and several beads.
- Adjust so that the crimp is close to the beads and the closure. Do not make your bracelet too tight. Leave a bit of "wiggle" room for your beads to move.
- Using your flat nose pliers, crimp the bead secure and cut your tail.
- Enjoy your new bracelet made with your handmade paper beads!