We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the blogger: "After a long winter, your mind may be setting sail for summer time and the beach, the sound of waves and the sea shells. This tutorial is going to show you how to make two bracelets. Make some nautical chic jewelry, a beaded easy-to-wear bracelet with fun sea-inspired charms and a chic and minimal leather bracelet with sea-inspired charms to match. You can wear those bracelets together or each one on their own and embrace the spirit of the sea. Mermaids and anchors, starfishes and blue beads create an under the sea jewelry fantasy!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeGlass, Metal
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeBracelet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials