22 Nature Jewelry Designs Inspired by the Planet
Shout out to Mother Nature for inspiring this compilation of DIY jewelry tutorials that celebrate our love of the planet!
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
This collection of nature jewelry design ideas is perfect for Earth-lovers. If you love adding natural elements to your style, we're sure you'll something to inspire here your DIY jewelry making ideas. From water to leaves to stones, these DIY jewelry tutorials make the best out of what nature has to offer. Rock a stone ring (pun intended) or wear a piece of the forest in a pendant around your neck. Don't ignore the call of the sea—create a stunning accessory to keep it close to your heart in more ways than one. Trust us, you will receive tons of compliments on your nature-inspired jewelry designs. Plus, they make excellent DIY gifts for just about everyone! (Because who doesn't love the earth?)
You can celebrate Earth Day, the Solstice, or just the beauty of the planet by making a few of these nature jewelry patterns. You may be able to gather your materials right from your backyard! Don't wait to declare you love for nature, and get started on your new favorite piece of jewelry.
Table of Contents
Water-Inspired Jewelry Designs
Go with the flow with these water-inspired jewelry patterns. If water is your element, this list is for you. The color palettes and materials for these gorgeous jewelry pieces will remind you of stunning waterfalls and oceans. You will love the different shades of blue jewelry. You don't need to live by the sea to appreciate the beauty of water!
What's better than making a stunning beaded jewelry pattern? How about making it in your favorite color. Find every blue beaded jewelry project you could ever dream of in this collection of Beautiful Beading Patterns: 31 DIY Jewelry Projects in Blue
This collection of plant jewelry designs is like a breath of fresh air. Breath in, and enjoy! It's only fitting that the new pantone color of 2017 is greenery – what better way to celebrate this shade than with these plant-inspired, green jewelry pieces? We have plenty of options for plant lovers in this collection, from bangles that look like tree branches to a pendant that literally doubles as a plant terrarium. Of course, no need to just wear these pieces on Earth Day. Celebrate our plants all year long with these gorgeous pieces.
Whether you are in love with stitched beaded jewelry patterns, strung beaded jewelry patterns, or simply beaded jewelry in any form it comes in, this collection is exactly what you need. Find any and every green beaded jewelry pattern your heart desires in this collection of Beautiful Beading Patterns: 31 DIY Jewelry Projects in Green
Rock and Stone Jewelry
Do you prefer your jewelry on the rocks? You will after you see these ideas! We don't mean diamonds and sapphires, though. There are so many other rocks and stones that you can use for your DIY rings and DIY bracelets that will look stunning and more unique! Although these pieces look beautiful enough to have come from an expensive store, all of these projects are actually quite easy to make.
Celebrate the spring season with these Spring Forward: 37 Spring Jewelry Designs
Go wild over these animal DIY jewelry projects! There is a range of different animal jewelry in this collection; so, there's a piece for everyone. While you may not have thought about wearing animal accessories since your childhood, these jewerly pieces are definitely an upgrade. Some are even formal enough for special occasions! You can even go all-out this Earth Day and wear several animal pieces at once.
Looking for some new bracelet projects to tackle? Then you'll love "Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets" eBook
What is your favorite part about nature?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
A beautiful blend of elegance and funky style, these Regal Hammered Hoop Bead Earrings certainly stand on their own. Learn how to make… Continue reading: "Regal Hammered Hoop Bead Earringsvideocam"
- Easy Ombre Rhinestone Earrings
- 240 Beginner DIY Jewelry Tutorials
- Silver Dainty Dangles DIY Jewelry
- Top 50 DIY Jewelry Projects of 2019
- Coloring Book DIY Wood Earrings
- 42 Wrap Bracelets
- Tom Bins Inspired Necklace
- How to Make Earrings: 60+ DIY Earrings
- Unique Pine Cone DIY Necklace
- Making Jewelry with Seed Beads
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Red And Gold Valentine Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Pineapple Bracelet With Glass Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Drop Glass Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make A Wrapped Necklace
- How To Use Donut Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Angle Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Gemstone Beads Bangle
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making Red Pompon Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On Making A Pink Pearl Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials