5-Minute Double Horn DIY Earrings
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the Blogger: "Sometimes making our own jewlery is easier than we think. This pair of double horn earrings is a perfect example, you only need 5 minutes, cheap material, and you do not need to be a skilled jewelry maker. These kinds of earrings are very fashionable and are perfect for any outfit. Also with this technique you can make other forms of DIY jewelry, like necklace pendants."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Project TypeEarrings
- magic paper
- nail polish
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Snazzy Earrings and Pendant
Embellished Pearl Earrings
Aquamarine Resin Rose Earrings
Summer Garden Jewelry Set
How to Make Jewelry: 240 Beginner DIY Jewelry Tutorials
Sugar and Spice Necklace
39 Wrap Bracelets
How to Make Earrings: 60 DIY Earrings
Divine Imperial Palace Necklace
28+ DIY Choker Necklaces to Make
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Gemstone Statement Necklace
- Stretch Bracelet Stack
- Dangly Pearl Earrings
- Jasper Stone and Silver Necklace
- Rose Cluster Faux Perfume Bottle Necklace
- Necklace with Rainbow Drinking Straws
- 13 Free Loom Beading Patterns
- Making Jewelry with Cricut
- Sundance-Inspired Boho Layered Necklace
- 28+ DIY Choker Necklaces to Make
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials