5-Minute Double Horn DIY Earrings
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the Blogger: "Sometimes making our own jewlery is easier than we think. This pair of double horn earrings is a perfect example, you only need 5 minutes, cheap material, and you do not need to be a skilled jewelry maker. These kinds of earrings are very fashionable and are perfect for any outfit. Also with this technique you can make other forms of DIY jewelry, like necklace pendants."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Project TypeEarrings
- magic paper
- nail polish
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 10 DIY Earrings: Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- How to Make Jewelry: 171 Beginner DIY Jewelry Tutorials
- Audrey Hepburn Knotted Necklace
- Khaleesi Inspired Wooden Chain Bracelets
- Parisian Charm Bracelet
- Eiffel Tower Earrings
- Vibrant Violet DIY Jewelry
- DIY Jewelry Projects By Color
- Pipe Dream Glitter DIY Bracelet
- Glamorous Glittery Birthday Bling
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Dragonfly Princess DIY Bracelet
- Crystal Waves Woven Bracelet
- Crystal Radiance Bracelet
- Netted Pearl Bracelet
- Cutest Beaded Bezel Rings
- DIY Upcycled Tights Necklace
- DIY Shrink Plastic Rings
- Snowflake Resin Jewelry Tutorial
- Glamorous Long Beaded Necklace
- Quick DIY Square Earrings
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials