5-Minute Double Horn DIY Earrings
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
From the Blogger: "Sometimes making our own jewlery is easier than we think. This pair of double horn earrings is a perfect example, you only need 5 minutes, cheap material, and you do not need to be a skilled jewelry maker. These kinds of earrings are very fashionable and are perfect for any outfit. Also with this technique you can make other forms of DIY jewelry, like necklace pendants."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Project TypeEarrings
- magic paper
- nail polish
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Yarn Tassel Necklace
- 240 Beginner DIY Jewelry Tutorials
- 42 Wrap Bracelets
- Fiery Fall Colors: 26 Orange, Yellow, and Red Jewelry Ideas
- 15 Best Jewelry Making Blogs
- How to Make Earrings: 60+ DIY Earrings
- 24 DIY Seed Bead Bracelets
- How to Make Beaded Earrings
- How to Make Necklaces
- How to Make Anklets: 24 Ways
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials