Leather Spiral Bracelet
Looking for a simple bracelet project? This Leather Spiral Bracelet looks beautifully intricate, but is very simple to assemble. Impress your friends with your jewelry making skills and leave them asking for one for themselves!
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeCrystal, Metal
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Project TypeBracelet
- Silver Creek Leather Bracelet J7033-02 Brown;
- Deco Focal Piece J7023-00 Sterling Plated;
- 8” (20cm) Sof-Suede Lace 749 – Pacific Green;
- 26 x 3mm AB Jet flat back crystals;
- Screw driver;
- Adhesive suitable for leather
- Remove the screws from the back of the Deco Focal using the screwdriver
- Apply adhesive to one of the screw posts.
- Coil one end of the Sof-Suede Lace around the post adding adhesive to the Lace as you go. Continue coiling until you are just short of the half way mark of the cord.
- You should have a nice even spiral of approximately 4 rotations.
- Coil the free end of the Lace adding adhesive as you go to secure the Lace. Continue coiling until it is the same size as the first coil.
- Apply a small amount of adhesive to the remaining screw post and secure the coil in position.
- Place one of the screws into the leather bracelet from the back.
- Position the Deco Focal over the screw and use the screwdriver to tighten.
- Screw the second screw into the remaining post.
- The Deco Focal and spiral are now held securely in place.
- Arrange the crystals in a pleasing manner over the bracelet and spirals. Glue into place with the adhesive.
Read NextBoho Leather Wrap Bracelet