We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Get yourself ready to party with these spice-colored leather earrings. These Fiesta Sunset Earrings are the perfect DIY jewelry design for you if you are looking how to make earrings with a bit of festive flair. This simple teardrop shape is perfect for dangling a coordinating bead. Made with soft suede, these homemade earrings are chic and unique. Expand your jewelry making skills beyond beading and learn how to make leather jewelry with this fun DIY earring tutorial.
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeGlass, Wire, Miscellaneous
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeEarrings
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Delicate Floral Pendant DIY Necklace truly captures the beauty of nature in one tiny necklace pendant. For this flower necklace,… Continue reading: "Delicate Floral Pendant DIY Necklace"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Teardrop Tree Of Life Pendant
- Gemstone Hoop Necklace
- Diy Pearl And Filigree Leather Earrings
- Red And Gold Valentine Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Pineapple Bracelet With Glass Beads
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Drop Glass Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Heart Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make A Wrapped Necklace
- How To Use Donut Beads
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials