We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
This Sparkling Beaded Wrap Bracelet is absolutely effortless to make. The iridescent beading on this DIY bracelet is the perfect decoration to adorn your wrists. The contrasting colors between the cord and the beading will transform your style from drab to absolutely fabulous. Plus, you can customize this stunning wrap bracelet by switching up the color of the beads or the cord you use! Now, you can make this bracelet pattern perfect to wear all year round. For a designer look that won't take your whole wallet, you need to check out this stunning beaded bracelet.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeBracelet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
These magnificent Moonlit Purple Wire Wrapped Rings should be your next wire wrapping jewelry project. As wire wrapping tutorials go,… Continue reading: "Moonlit Purple Wire Wrapped Rings"
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials