25 Kumihimo Bracelet Patterns for All Seasons
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
The kumihimo style of braiding makes the most gorgeous jewelry designs. It's no wonder kumihimo jewelry is so popular right now. Though this Japanese braiding technique can be used to make earrings, necklaces, and rings, the primary jewelry patterns you'll find are kumihimo bracelets. In this collection, 25 Kumihimo Bracelet Patterns for All Seasons, we have assembled some of the most beautiful bracelet patterns using kumihimo braiding that you will find anywhere. They are sorted by season, which means you can make kumihimo bracelets to wear year-round.
From simple to complex, these bracelet patterns are all unique and completely customizable to your taste. The materials, colors, and accessories you can add to these bracelets are nearly endless, and you will love changing up styles, colors, and patterns. No matter how simple the bracelet design, every single one of these kumihimo tutorials show you how to make bracelets that look stunning and professionally-made. Therefore, these bracelets make the perfect gifts. Whether you want a bracelet to wear every day, for formal occasions, or as friendship bracelets to share with your friends, you will find so many wonderful designs to make. The best part of kumihimo bracelets is that the materials used for making them are super transportable. These bracelets can be made at home, during a break at work, or while traveling. Activities like bracelet-making are very relaxing, too; so, get crafting!
Just getting started with jewelry making or want some simple jewelry to create? This free eBook, Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Making Projects, is just what you need to get started on your jewelry making journey. Master fundamental jewelry making techniques as you learn how to make bracelets, necklaces, and earrings of all kinds.
Table of Contents
Spring is full of opportunities. Everything is fresh and new, which is why you should take this time to create some fabulous new bracelets to wear for the season. When you think of spring, you probably think light blues, pinks, yellows, oranges, greens, and lots of pastel. Spring has sprung with the bracelets in this list. Check out the Kinetic Kumihimo Bracelet for a simple design that is great for everyday wear.
- 8-Cord Kumihimo Bracelet Tutorial
- Trendy Kumihimo Bracelet
- Flat Kumihimo Cuff Bracelet
- Basic Kumihimo Braid Bracelet
- Kinetic Kumihimo Bracelet
- Stylish Seed Beaded Kumihimo Bracelet
- Beaded and Bejeweled Kumihimo Bracelet
- How to Create Different Color Patterns with 8-Strand Kumihimo Braiding
Want to make even more kumihimo jewelry designs? Check out AllFreeJewelryMaking's page of kumihimo jewelry patterns and tutorials. You will find bracelets, necklaces, tools, tutorials, and more. You will fall in love with this braiding style and will want to experiment with every type of kumihimo pattern!
Nothing beats summertime. It's finally warm and sunny, with so many fun activities to do and friends to see. Speaking of friends, the Four-Color Braided Kumihimo Bracelet would make a unique and desirable friendship bracelet. The brightly-colored bracelets are perfect for summer. Kumihimo bracelets are durable and can withstand many summer activities. Many of these are simple and lightweight, so you can wear them all summer without interference. You can even stack them on your arm!
- Braided Knot Bracelet
- How to Kumihimo Braid Over Big Beads
- Burst of Color Kumihimo Bracelet
- Kumihimo 12-Strand Spiral Bracelet
- Crimp Bead Kumihimo Bracelet
- Four-Color Braided Kumihimo Bracelet
- Kumihimo Braid Scrap Bracelet
The colors of leaves changing, wearing long sleeves, enjoying warm food and beverages with a lot of delicious spices. That's right, we're talking about autumn. It's arguably the best season. It's not too hot or too cold, and spending more time indoors sounds intriguing. It's a great time to pick out and make some kumihimo bracelets, too! The fall season is wonderful. Speaking of fall and wonderful, we guarantee you'll fall in love with this wonderful Tasseled Kumihimo Bracelet.
- Bellydancer Kumihimo Bracelet
- Easy Peasy Kumihimo Bracelet
- Hemp Kumihimo Bracelet Tutorial
- Snake Kumihimo Bracelet
- Tasseled Kumihimo Bracelet
If you are looking for more autumn-inspired jewelry projects, this collection of 18 Fall Jewelry Patterns is just what you need. Whatever pattern you decide to make, there's sure to be a riot of fall colors and adorable designs that will spice up your wardrobe and warm even the coldest evenings.
Winter is full of fancy parties, lots of sparkle and shine. Kumihimo bracelets may often be made from thread and hemp, but the embellishments that are frequently added can really take these bracelets to the next level. These kumihimo bracelet patterns really fit in with the hustle, bustle, and sparkly snow and ice feeling you get in the winter season. Try making the Diamante Kumihimo Bracelet, which will probably match your New Year's Eve outfit perfectly.
- Beautiful Blue Beaded Kumihimo Bracelet
- Diamante Kumihimo Bracelet
- Blue Iris Kumihimo Bracelet
- Simply Glamorous Kumihimo Bracelet
- Boho Mixed Bead Kumihimo Bracelet
You can make even more bracelets by creating the designs found in our free eBook, Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets. In next to no time, you'll find yourself making all of these trendy tutorials. Both beginners looking to learn the ropes and veterans looking for an easy, stress-free project will find something to enjoy among these effortless bracelet designs.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
This Simply Stunning Statement Necklace is perfect if you are looking to learn how to make a necklace that is elegant in its… Continue reading: "Simply Stunning Statement Necklace"
- Budding Rose Beaded Macrame Bracelet
- 34 Fabulous Macrame Bracelet Patterns
- Metallic Crystal Wrap Bracelets
- How to Macrame: 7 Must-Know Knots
- 29 Hemp Bracelets
- Charlotte's Web Shamballa Bracelet
- Miami Heat Neon DIY Necklace
- 25+ Kumihimo Patterns
- 21+ Macrame Friendship Bracelets
- Beginner's Wrap Bracelet
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bead And Wood Patriotic Pendant
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Crystal Wide Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Flower Organza Asymmetric Earrings
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Beaded Pearl Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Wave Beaded Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Braided Faux Suede Bracelet
- Beebeecraft Tutorials On How To Make Ancient Pearl Beads Bracelet
- Hero Unisex Bracelet
- Water Beads Cluster Earrings
- Vintage-look Amethyst & Pearl Dangle Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials