Beaded Leather Kumihimo Bracelet with Sliding Knot
We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
If you've mastered the basic 8-strand Kumihimo braid but would love to take it to the next level, then this project will be right up your alley. Without learning anything new, you can make a simple braid look very classy just by working with a different stringing material and adding beads. In this project, you'll learn how to make a Kumihimo braid with leather cord, how to add beads and then how to make your bracelet adjustable by tying a sliding knot - no clasp required. This is a Kumihimo braiding project using a leather cord (instead of rattail), with beads worked into the braid.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeBracelet
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Ocean Waves Macrame Bracelet
- 34 Fabulous Macrame Bracelet Patterns
- How to Macrame: 7 Must-Know Knots
- 29 Easy, Breezy Hemp Bracelet Patterns
- Blue Kumihimo DIY Braided Friendship Bracelet
- 21+ Macrame Bracelet Patterns: How to Make Friendship Bracelets
- Serene Sea DIY Bracelet
- 24 Kumihimo Jewelry Patterns and Tutorials
- Colorful Boho Chic Macrame Bracelet
- Beginner's Wrap Bracelet
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cottage Mills
- Cottage Mills Dot Box Bead Storage
- Hippie Wooden Bead Necklace
- Carnelian Dotty Post Earrings
- Playful Pink Teardrop Earrings
- Piccadilly Drop Earrings
- Easy Ombre Rhinestone Earrings
- Eclectic Bead Bonanza Hoops
- Easiest Bead Bracelet Tutorial
- DIY Denim Choker with Charms