Grinning Jack O' Lantern Earrings
These Grinning Jack O' Lantern Earrings are sure to make even the most macabre monsters smile this Halloween. It's always fun to dress up for the holidays, and with festive jewelry crafts for Halloween like these awesome earrings, you won't be able to resist getting in the spirit of the season. Whether you prefer the spooky or sweet side of Halloween, you'll adore these precious pumpkin earrings.
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeSeed, Glass, Miscellaneous
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeEarrings
- 24-gauge non-tarnish silver craft wire
- one pair antique silver lever back earrings
- two 24-gauge sterling silver 1-1/2-inch head pins
- 12 green white-lined size 11 seed beads
- four 5mm black faceted Czech glass bicones
- two 11x12mm ceramic Jack o' lantern beads
- chain nose pliers
- round nose pliers
Use one head pin to string one Jack o' lantern bead and two seed beads. Form a wire-wrapped loop.
Use two inches of 24-gauge wire to form a wire-wrapped loop that attaches to the previous loop. String one seed bead, one bicone, and one seed bead. Form a wire-wrapped loop.
Repeat step 2, attaching the final wrapped loop to one lever back earring.
- Repeat steps 1-3 for a second earring.
Read NextStardust Sparkler Necklace