We are adding the project to your Jewelry Box.
The project was added to your Jewelry Box.
Take your bad hair days and make them disappear with these Greek Chic Beaded Ponytail Holders. These DIY hair accessories are perfect for those unruly hair days that need some serious help. Even if you're having a good hair day, you can throw on one of these beaded ponytail holders to really glam up your style. If you have want to expand on your boho chic style, then these DIY accessories are exactly what you need. Choose whichever kind of beading you want for these ponytail holders, and make yourself sparkle from head to toe.
Plus, check out the video below for another fun way to embellish your typical ponytail holder!
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeMiscellaneous, Pearl
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeHair Accessory
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Gemstone Statement Necklace
- Stretch Bracelet Stack
- Dangly Pearl Earrings
- Jasper Stone and Silver Necklace
- Rose Cluster Faux Perfume Bottle Necklace
- Necklace with Rainbow Drinking Straws
- 13 Free Loom Beading Patterns
- Making Jewelry with Cricut
- Sundance-Inspired Boho Layered Necklace
- 28+ DIY Choker Necklaces to Make
- 10 DIY Earrings, Chain Earrings, Metal Earrings, Wire Earrings, and More
- 12 Free Jewelry Projects to Make This Evening
- DIY Jewelry That Sparkles: 10 Crystal Jewelry Patterns!
- Easy DIY Bracelet Designs: 14 Ways to Make Bracelets
- How to Make a Necklace: 8 Beaded DIY Necklace Ideas
- How to Make a Ring: 9 Dazzling DIY Rings You'll Love
- How to Make Friendship Bracelets: 12 Fun Friendship Bracelet Patterns!
- Jewelry Making for Beginners: 11 Beginner Jewelry Projects
- Mother's Day Jewelry Gifts: 8 Free Jewelry Making Tutorials
- Upcycled Jewelry: 14 DIY Projects from Recycled Materials