Three's a Charm Cluster Necklace
Learn how to make a charm cluster necklace in a matter of minutes with this free jewelry making video. The Three's a Charm Cluster Necklace has once, twice, three times the charm of your average necklace project! Pick out some of your favorite trinkets and try this tutorial today.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Project TypeNecklace
- three charms
- 31-32 inches of necklace chain
- six jump rings
- one lobster clasp
- two pairs chain nose pliers
- Separate necklace chain into the following lengths: two at 13 inches and one each at 2.5 inches, 1.75 inches, and 1 inch.
- Use jump rings to attach a charm to one end of each of the shorter chain pieces.
- Open a jump ring and attach one end of each 13-inch chain and the ends opposite the charms of each shorter chain piece. Close jump ring.
- Use a jump ring to attach a lobster clasp to one remaining end of 13-inch chain. Attach a jump ring to final end of 13-inch chain.