Simple Ring Bracelet Tutorial
Make an easy bracelet design to complete any outfit with this Simple Ring Bracelet Tutorial. This basic bracelet can be worn alone or used as a foundation to make a beaded charm bracelet. Add beads and charms as you please--the possibilities are endless!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Project TypeBracelet
- 2 pairs of chain nose pliers
- 7 closed rings, 12mm inside diameter
- 6 closed rings, 10mm inside diameter
- 13 jump rings, 3.75mm inside diameter
- 1 toggle
Optional materials for embellishing:
- jump rings (1 for each charm and each bead)
- headpins (1 for each bead)
- round nose pliers
- wire cutters
- Starting with a large ring, set out your pattern on a flat surface, alternating between the larger and the smaller closed rings.
- Connect the rings together using one jump ring for each connection.
- Attach the toggle using a jump ring. If you do not wish to attach any accent beads or charms, then you are finished. Continue on for steps to customize your bracelet.
- Thread each accent bead onto a headpin and snip off excess wire, leaving approximately ½ inch of wire above the bead.
- Use your round nose pliers to form a loop and continue until the loop is closed. Repeat for each accent bead. Attach a jump ring through the loop.
- If using charms, simply attach a jump ring to each charm and leave open.
- Attach each charm or accent bead with a jump ring to the bottom of the ring on your bracelet that you want it to dangle from.
- Repeat until it is exactly how you like.
Read NextCrystal Bangle Stacking Bracelets