Charm and Bead Cluster Pendant
Making your own Charm and Bead Cluster Pendant is easy breezy with this free jewelry making video tutorial. Use an assortment of charms and beads in your favorite color scheme for an effortlessly elegant effect. Make them in your friends' favorite colors as well to give as gifts!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
Bead Project TypeNecklace
- closed metal ring, approx. 1 inch to 1 ½ inches in diameter
- five lengths of chain: 2 inches, 2 3/8 inches, 1 1/8 inches, 1 1/2 inches and 26 inches
- seven beads for dangles
- two charms
- seven decorative head pins
- five 10mm jump rings
- three 8mm jump rings
- lobster clasp
- chain nose pliers
- round nose pliers
- wire cutters
- For bead dangles, thread a bead onto each head pin. Use chain nose and round nose pliers to make a loop at the top of each head pin. Cut off excess head pin with wire cutters.
- Attach lobster clasp to one end of 26-inch chain with an 8mm jump ring. Set aside.
- Attach bead dangles to four remaining pieces of chain in a pleasing arrangement. Use 8mm jump rings to attach charms to two of these pieces of chain.
- Use a 10mm jump ring to attach the top of each of these four pieces of chain to the closed metal ring.
- Attach final 10mm jump ring to metal ring and thread 26-inch chain through to complete necklace.
Read NextOvals and Onyx Beaded Necklace