Pressed Flower Pendant Video Tutorial
Preserve your favorite flowers forever with this Pressed Flower Pendant Video Tutorial! Making pressed flower jewelry is super easy; you can make this project in just a few simple steps. Use this technique to save flowers from a special occasion, like a wedding or prom, or use a friend's favorite flower and give it as a gift!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeNecklace
- small pressed flowers or leaves (you can purchase them or you can press them yourself)
- a pendant back
- epoxy dots in the same size as your pendant back
- paper, color of your choice
- ribbon necklace or chain
- a pencil
- Trace around your pendant back on your paper; cut it out. Trim the edges to fit the paper inside the pendant.
- Glue the paper to the inside of your pendant. Press the paper down firmly to adhere it to the pendant.
- Apply a tiny amount of glue to your pressed flower and/or leaves and place them on your paper inside the pendant. Let dry completely before moving on to the next step!
- Apply your epoxy dot to your pendant by peeling away the backing and pressing it firmly to the pendant. The epoxy dot is like a sticker so be careful when using to avoid any fingerprints. Make sure all the edges are pressed firmly down.
- Attach your pendant to the ribbon/chain necklace.
Read NextRegal Hammered Hoop Bead Earrings
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Mar 19, 2012
Simple and Beautiful. You just can't beat Mother nature, but you can embellish her stuff! Where do I find those wonderful epoxy dots?
Mar 21, 2012
Thank you for the kind words, sandikei! They are pretty, aren't they? And so easy to make! Here is a link to some epoxy dots available for purchase in our online craft store CutRateCrafts: http://www.cutratecrafts.com/search.php?task=run_search&search_term=epoxy+dots . Happy creating! --Editor of AllFreeBeadedJewelry
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters! Right now!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use