How to Make a Charm Necklace
Why stick to one focal point when you can have multiple? The more the merrier! That's the idea behind this video tutorial for How to Make a Charm Necklace. Learn how to make an eclectic accessory using your favorite charms and trinkets!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Project TypeNecklace
- two pairs of chain nose pliers
- 2 x 24-inch lengths of chain
- six jump rings
- four charms
- toggle clasp
- Thread two ends of chain onto a jump ring.
- Thread one side of the toggle clasp onto the same jump ring.
- Close the jump ring and repeat for the other ends of the chain and the other toggle.
- Lay your necklace out and position your charms in front of the chain at each point you want to connect them.
- Thread a jump ring onto a charm and attach it through a link of the chain.
- Repeat for the remaining charms until your necklace is finished.
Read NextOvals and Onyx Beaded Necklace